[AccessD] Reduced Form Width

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Thu Jan 8 17:55:07 CST 2009

Hi Dan

Not sure If I have read the question correctly but wouldn't setting the
'ScollBars' item on the property sheet to 'both' be enough for this?

In design mode resize the borders to the 'new size'. Make a random Edit or two
and save it.
Play with the 'AutoResize' to be true or false to get the desired on screen
result. Make sure your last edit is where you want the screen to be when it is
'running' and set 'AutoCentre' to false. Then disallow the max or min buttons
from the caption bar

Darren