[AccessD] MZTools -- older version?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:35:11 CST 2009

That sounds like the version I'm after, Jim.

This rejection behavior may have to do with Gmail's allegedly intelligent
attachment scans. In the past I have worked around this by renaming anthing
that looks like an executable inside the zip, appending an underscore to the
actual filename. That's enough to fool gmail and obvious enough on the
receiver's end to know what to do.

I appreciate your send and please give it another shot.

Thanks so much.
Arthur