[AccessD] Toolbar Control

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Tue Jan 13 15:30:17 CST 2009

Hi Arthur,

My experience with setting references is that if your library is older
than the client's, the reference will not break  - it will go out and
find the newer version all on its own.  However, if their library is
older than yours the reference will break.  Unless I need a specific
newer functionality in a library I always reference the oldest library I
have available.  I don't know about A2K7 and command bars - aren't we
into the ribbon stuff at that stage, things might be different.

Jennifer