[AccessD] I can't find the property that controls whether theproperties pane is visible

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:42:05 CST 2009

Since I cannot find it, I can't be perfectly explicit, but one of its
options is "Design Time Only". That's the best I can do at the moment. The
explicit problem is that when I open a form at Run-Time, the Properties
sheet opens as well, even though I'm in Run-Time mode. This is undesirable.

I could have sworn that this property lived on the "Other" tab of the
property sheet, but it doesn't seem to be there.

A.