[AccessD] query question

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jan 19 09:15:01 CST 2009

Pedro:

Two approaches I can think of right off: 1) a bit of code - if the format of
the field is consistent, you can take the VAL of the right 5 characters and
see if they follow in sequence; 2) build a complete table of those Fxx-xxxxx
values and use the unmatched query wizard to make a query that would show
all the values in the complete set of values that are missing from the
original set.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334