[AccessD] query question

A.D.Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Mon Jan 19 22:43:24 CST 2009

Pedro,

    My sample db named TrackMissingAndDuplicates might be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library. Link -
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

    The sample is in Access 2000 file format and covers the following situations:

    (a) String values with formatted numeric suffix.
    (b) String values with un-formatted numeric suffix.
    (c) Pure dates.
    (d) Pure numbers.

    The results are displayed in a status form, showing the following information (side by side) -
    (a) Overall Position as existing. (Records where next required sequential value is missing are highlighted. In addition, records carrying duplicate values are also highlighted in different color).
    (b) Gist of missing sequential values.
    (c) Gist of duplicate sequential values.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal