[AccessD] Continuous form won't hold size

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 14:13:13 CST 2009

========You're talking about the form window in Form View -- right?

> Then click on size to window (sorry, my description was from memory, I am
> not using Access  at the moment).Then click on Size to window.  It will
> resize to fit whatever you have as a
> line width.  Then click on Save Form.

========Using the above (form window in Form View), I did this, but it
didn't work. I save it, but when I reopen the form, it's back to displaying
just one line. I may just recreate the form -- not very difficult. Perhaps
there's something wicked going on that I'll never find. :(

Susan H.