[AccessD] Stored procedures from Access

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 12:58:08 CST 2009

John

I missed most of this thread as I am working on something else

Basically what you want is to

Execute a stored procedure passing in the name of the procedure to execute and other associated parameters which will be basically table names?

You will also need to change the database name in the connection string using a parameter?

That about it?

I haven't seen the Function you are referring to.

Martin

Pass in the tablenames
Martin WP Reid
Information Services