[AccessD] subform close ...solved

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 23 01:34:41 CST 2009

Hi Max

It is the same thing. If in doubt, just read down a bit at that link.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 22-01-2009 20:40 >>>
Hmm.  Not sure we are talking 'bout the same thing.
I *think* the best option is just to trap the err.number and handle it.

On error goto errhandler
<code>
If me.parent!ctlname = xys then ' oops no parent bombs down to errhandler
<code if parent>
Endif
Goto jump

noParent:
<code if no parent>

Jump:
<more code>
Goto exithere

Exithere:
Exit function/sub

Errhandler:
Select case err.number
Case xyz
'handle no parent
Case else
Msgbox "Diabolical error - call yourself a programmer"
End select
resume exithere

Max (all air code of course - you don't need examples)