[AccessD] Installing Different Version of Access

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 14:24:16 CST 2009

Rocky

Re blocking

By default 2007 stops code executing open.

 Just below the ribbon look for an Enable button. If you create a new copy of Northwind 2007 and runit on your own machine you will see this effect.

Re versions. I have never installed an old version last so don't know. I do know the JC is right about the installer all the time and thats a PITA

Martin

ck code by default Itill blo007 wng

2
Martin WP Reid