[AccessD] IronSpeed

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Jan 29 05:55:59 CST 2009

Max

...the hardest thing for me to learn about web development was the web
itself ...it is such a vastly different environment than the desktop
...bandwidth drives everything and your priorities shift accordingly
...Ironspeed didn't offer that pitch when I was evaluating them so I can't
honestly say they can't do it now though I find it hard to believe ...but I
can say that VS will allow you to produce an application that is very close
to what you would do with Access ...and much more. You can dl it for free
and MS has gone out of its way to provide good videos on how to do most of
the basics ...and what MS misses, there is a vast support community on the
web with unending samples and millions of lines of code.

William