[AccessD] Stored Procedure return value

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 29 15:49:29 CST 2009

I see nothing there about debugging stored procedures.  I
Googled and found that IF you happen to own the advanced
versions of VS you could use them to do debugging.
Unfortunately I only own the standard edition.

According to what I read, the debugging was migrated out to
VS in 2005, and the standard edition of VS would NOT do it.