[AccessD] Onenote

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jan 30 09:15:22 CST 2009

 >I aim to, but never do and I can't quite put my finger on why.

And that is precisely my reaction as well.  I want to use
it, it looks really cool, but in the end it just slips away
and I stop.

I have actually done some pretty major stuff, documented a
uController project, complete with embedded schematics and
stuff like that.  But it just never embeds itself in the
center of my being.

I think that perhaps it is because it is not overly friendly
in splitting out OneNote files that I can load, which are
specific to one thing.  For example one for clients, one for
personal projects etc.  You are supposed to have everything
in ONE Note (I understand that) but when you do you end up
traversing the tree up and down looking for stuff.

Also the mechanics of the tabs to the right are less than
user friendly.

Like yourself, I am not sure exactly why, but I use it, then
stop, then remember it, then stop.