[AccessD] Onenote

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jan 30 09:55:45 CST 2009

You can also selectively load and unload notebooks, paste cross links
between notebooks, paste screen shots, graphics, and even files into
notes, and do a lot of other useful stuff.  I like to write in it, a
page for an overview, a page for each section or idea, etc., and then
move the pages around and shuffle the notes on them.

Charlotte Foust