[AccessD] Onenote

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jan 30 17:11:23 CST 2009

OK, I'll bite.  HOW do you just get rid of the current notebook?

Here's the deal.  When OneNote opens it has a ton of
folders, each folder has folders etc.

I want to CLOSE that entire thing.  I then want to create a
brand new Notebook, specifically for one project.

I don't find any way to close the notebook itself, only the
folders.  Even then there comes a time where I see folders
but if I click on the folder I am taken down into that
folder, so I can't close that filder.

This stuff is very confusing simply because there are so
many objects that you can work on, create new ones of, but
the notebook itself does not appear to be an object that you
can treat as a whole.

For example I have no idea where the notebook that I am
opening actually resides.  The FOLDERS can be seen but even
then the path is so long that I can't read the location.

THIS is why I keep dropping OneNote.