[AccessD] Onenote

Dian nd500_lo at charter.net
Fri Jan 30 18:19:17 CST 2009

I'm generally not much help, but I do use OneNote a lot. I have dozens set
up. All you have to do for an individual project is open OneNote, save that
notebook with whatever info you want to include under whatever name you want
to use (I save mine to a folder on my desktop with a name that corresponds
to whatever project I'm working on)...when I need it again...I just click to
open it...hope that helps...