[AccessD] How to copy from Access Grid form, without getting the column headers

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 07:20:29 CDT 2009

Hi Mark,
In excel if you create a Macro you can then use that. I have just tried it
and it works fine.

In Excel, click on Tools/Macro/Record New Macro.  Give it a name and then
invoke it with something easy like Ctl-Z. Then when it start recording,
click on Edit/Delete then click on Stop Recording.

Now when the person inserts the grid data with Ctl-V, tell her to click on
the row with the header information and press Ctl-z and it is gone.

max