[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Access I love it

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Thu Jul 2 18:21:54 CDT 2009

Interestingly along these lines of Excel and databases:
One of the most popular posts on the sqlteam website is related to Excel:
Here's one of them....
http://www.sqlteam.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=49926

And look at the hits on this article about Access's transform statement:
http://www.sqlteam.com/article/dynamic-cross-tabs-pivot-tables