[AccessD] Export code to a text file

McGillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Tue Jul 7 19:20:50 CDT 2009

Is there a spiffy way to export all the code in an mdb (including that contained in forms and reports) to a text file?  I guess I could open each module and copy paste it, but that's a lot of work that I'd like to avoid.  Perhaps somebody has a coded solution?  Or a better idea?

Thanks!

Don McGillivray

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel Company proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.