[AccessD] Office 2010 coming up...

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 07:01:26 CDT 2009

Years ago I used to program in assembler.  Wish I could still do that, I
would write my own open source Access-Look-Alike compatible with any OS and
working via APIs to the OS.

Oh well, dream, dreams.  Everely brothers, "whenever I want you, all I have
to do is dreammmmm"

Also, looking at that video, I was hard pressed to know what it was all
about....without the captions (minimal) and without being told before hand
what it was about, I would never, ever have guessed.  Some of these
marketing men are out of this world.

Max