[AccessD] Help building EatBloat installer

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:12:25 CDT 2009

I can't make this app work and I have tried everything. Clearly I am missing
some essential clue(s) that make it work as described. I keep getting
messages concerning "stub" not empty and I have no idea what I am supposed
to do to correct this/these problem(s).
Judging by the threads, a lot of you love this product, and so I can only
conclude that I missed this boat. All I get is error-messages, primarily
having to do with "stub", whatever that is. I presumed that it refers to the
directory in which my app lives, but even switching to that offers no joy. I
am baffled. Perhaps I'm too old for this game, and should retire to the
bingo hall for my remaining days.

A.