[AccessD] Access 2010

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Jul 15 16:39:36 CDT 2009

Well I have installed it today. Have only looked at the skin but what outside changes they have made I like. Access still looks like Access, have not looked deeply at it yet but the macro builder looks good VBG

Main area I am looking at is how it all works with the web and SharePoint. There are nice integration features between the web and access that have been added and Office web apps seem to be useful along the line of Google docs etc.

Will post more details as I look at it. If anyone has specific question please post and I will answer if not covered by the NDA. I think I can talk about the client side features but nothing on the server side yet.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Information Services
The Library at Queen's