[AccessD] TransferText wierdness

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 16 17:31:14 CDT 2009

The odd thing is that I am doing this for 17 completely different files.  Each file has similar
kinds of data, but the first 10 files work fine, the 11th doesn't.  I didn't even realize that I had
a problem until I suddenly noticed that the imported file was missing some data (field label data)
that was down several rows that the client referred to.