[AccessD] Combo Box Values [Access 2003 / 2007]

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:27:31 CDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

>From this list several years ago, this may help.

2/6/2006
Hi,

I know I saw something about how to do this discussed on this list.  How
do I add the "All" indication at the top of a combobox list?  Thanks.

Tina

One way is something like this :

SELECT ID, Descr
FROM Project
UNION
SELECT 0 as t1,'(All)' as t2
     FROM Project " & _
   "ORDER BY Descr ASC;"

The UNION statement is the key here.

Bobby

Another way

SELECT -9999 AS Product_LID, "All" AS ProductDescription FROM PROD_Main
UNION
SELECT Product_LID, ProductDescription FROM PROD_Main;

HTH
Bill