[AccessD] Sudden problem with creating a Word object

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 08:23:52 CDT 2009

My Access app has suddenly developed a problem creating a Word object. The
reference to the Word library is there (although interestingly, on one of my
machines the reference is to Word 11.0 and on another it's set to Word 12.0.
Both machines have Office 2003 and Office 2007 aboard. On the machine where
it's set to 12.0 I can't find 11.0 in the list of references, but I know
that it's there, in Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 11\MsWord.olb. Is
there a way to force it to find the reference to 11.0?

I'm getting desperate to fix this problem. This part of the code has
*got*to work. Any ideas, anyone?

TIA,
Arthur