[AccessD] Default Form and Report

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jul 20 11:34:15 CDT 2009

You just give it the name Normal, for both the form and the report.
They are useful in setting up things like colors, fonts, and the default
size and characteristics of specific control types, but you won't get
the header, footer, and command buttons.  It saves you having to fight
with fonts, etc., but the inheritance is minimal.  I usually put stuff
like headers, footers and buttons on subforms anyhow and then just drop
them on the forms that needed them.

Charlotte Foust