[AccessD] Disable date picker in Access 2007

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aiuholdings.com
Mon Jul 20 14:04:16 CDT 2009

Not yet an Access 2007 victim, but I was wondering if this was an extension to the old idea of defining a "Display Control" in the table design.

In table design you have two tabs: General, and Lookup. On the Lookup tab, for fields of type Text, Number and Yes/No you can choose what type of control will be used as the default for the data. Has this (mainly unused and for good reason) feature been extended to Date/Time fields?

Lambert