[AccessD] Disable date picker in Access 2007

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Tue Jul 21 18:10:58 CDT 2009

Susan,
The answer to your question is as simple as it's weird:
For some reason the date picker won't coexist with an inputmask.

So you could just create a time inputmask like:
00:00;0;_
and voila, your date picker disappears!

Personally I have the opposite need: I want the date picker AND a date
inputmask. How to?

Asger