[AccessD] Simple web project

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jul 26 19:40:06 CDT 2009

It's really just a matter of pointing the subdomain's DNS record to the appropriate directory.

It's possible that your web hosting company has the facility to set this up incorporated into a
"control panel" applet - many of them do.

If that is the case, it's just a matter of filling in the necessary details on an on-line form.

--
Stuart