[AccessD] F'n 2007

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 10:08:54 CDT 2009

I read or heard a podcast where Joel Spolsky (www.joelonsoftware.com), who
wrote the specs for Excel VBA, commented on this.  If I remember correctly,
VBA had been set up by one of the groups (Excel or Access), and then the
other group was forced to adapt VBA to work with its product - that's why
the two object models are different.

I can't find the exact reference, but here's his remarks on Mac vs Windows
VBA for Excel:

Doug Steele