[AccessD] Using a VM/VPC

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Mon Jul 27 11:02:47 CDT 2009

If you google 'Virtual PC 2007', first link is this:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=04D26402-3199-4
8A3-AFA2-2DC0B40A73B6&displaylang=en

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Max Wanadoo
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 6:13 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Using a VM/VPC

Thanks John, that is useful - particularly the second example as I am
not in
the range of 16mb.

Believe it or not, the problem I am now having is one of downloads.  I
cannot get a dowload of VirtualBox.  It keeps getting to 98% and
hanging...

With Virtual PC (MS) I cannot find the download site.  Everything seems
geared to the new Windows 7 Virtual PC and I keep going in circles with
the
various links.

GGrrrrr.

Thanks
Max

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain II-VI Proprietary and/or II-VI Business
Sensitive material. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.
You are notified that any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure, dissemination,
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.