[AccessD] Office 2007 initialization

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jul 29 17:11:51 CDT 2009

Well... this is running in a vm.  The VM has only 1 gig of ram and a single processor assigned, 2.0
ghz.  The VM has a slight overhead.  So this is not exactly "state of the art".  Running native on
my laptop with a dual core and 4 gigs would probably be a different experience.  OTOH it would also
have to deal with Vista on the native hardware whereas the VM is running XP, so perhaps it would
still be a wash.