[AccessD] Has anyone ever sen a listbox not display all rows?

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:58:57 CDT 2009

I have.

I've even completely rebuilt it. I think it may be the form that is some how
corrupt.

I remember reading somewhere that a form can only have 255 controls, even if
its over time (deleting controls, adding controls, deleting controls).
I have redesigned this form for a department that didnt know what it was
that they want five times.

I'm wondering if this somehow could be an issue.

I may have to rebuild the whole form...which sucks because it is very
complex. :(

David