[AccessD] Bar Codes

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Jun 1 06:51:04 CDT 2009

Rocky,

  If you want something a little more then just the font (meaning you do all
the work as far as calculating check digits, controlling the formatting,
etc), something I've been using for quite a few years is:

http://www.abarcode.net/en/access.asp

  I haven't used the Active-x version, but the report version.  Never had a
problem with it and I've never bumped into anything I could not do with it.

  Labels produced with it have under gone numerous outside certification
processes and I've never had an issue caused by the program.

  There are others out there like this as well.

Jim.