[AccessD] OT: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Report Builder 2.0

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jun 1 15:08:56 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlreportingservices/thread/3ad940c7-311a-4407-b341-07f5cc238014

<quote>
Report Builder 1.0 is available in the box in either SQL 2005 or SQL 2008.
It is not available as a separate client apps and is only avilable as a click once application.
That means that on the same Report server you will not be able to mix and match RB1.0 and RB2.0 being luanch form the server using Clickonce.
</quote>

>>> mcp2004 at mail.ru 01-06-2009 19:39:06 >>>
Hi All,

Do you know will the subject tool work with MS SQL 2005 Reporting Services assumimng I will not use the new features unavailable in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Report Builder 1.0?

BTW, I can't find where can I get Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Report Builder 1.0 downloaded - could you please advise?

Thank you.

--
Shamil