[AccessD] Lookup field in table

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:33:13 CDT 2009

With the table in Design View, click the Lookup tab in the bottom Properties
pane. However, lookup fields are... troublesome. Mostly, you forget their
true source and use them inappropriately later, which can cause trouble.

I assume your users are using a data entry form anyway, so why not just do
this in the underlying query?

Susan H.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Kaup, Chester <Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com