[AccessD] Creating a free PDFWriter using Ghostscript and usingit do automate MS Access reports printing to PDF?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Jun 3 11:52:28 CDT 2009

Thank you everybody who responded on my posting, Jim, Gustav, William, Stuart...

I have so many options now to choose from: I will report, which one I will use although it depends will my client go with the whole project or not...

BTW, this project is an Automation of MS Access reports printing to .pdf by using a Windows Service if that possible at all IOW a kind of "bullet-proof" multi-threaded MS Access reports generations server for a given set of contacts - is such a task/solution interesting for AccessD audience or your customers? Do you know of any ready-to-use solutions like that?

--
Shamil