[AccessD] Naming subform control causes page fault

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Jun 5 09:35:06 CDT 2009

I've been getting that lately and I'm thinking something in my installation
is hosed so if it reaches the right pain level I'm going to uninstall and
reinstall O2K3 and the service packs.  At the moment, when it happens I get
around it by doing a save after almost every keystroke.  And that seems to
work.

Rocky