[AccessD] Naming subform control causes page fault

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Jun 5 13:18:35 CDT 2009

...before you go that route you might give max's EatBloat a shot ...whenever
decompile fails to clear a strange behavior problem, I've found running the
mdb through EatBloat often cures what ails it ...its a pita until you get
the sequence worked out but once there, its been a magic pill in my arsenal.

William