[AccessD] EATBloagt

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jun 6 07:50:27 CDT 2009

Max,

Your assistance would be gratefully accepted.  My thought is to turn this into a wizard which uses
the Add-in manager to install and use.

Do you use Rick Fishers Find and Replace?  It is a wizard, which once installed is available from
any database.  As such there is no importing the form into the target database any more, the form
itself as well as the code stays out in an mda/mde.  That gives us the advantage of ease of
maintenance.  The code no longer needs to stay in the form for portability, so it can be pulled out
into modules.  The references to the libs you need for the wizard can be referenced right in the
wizard and no longer need to be made in the FE using the wizard.

I worked on this a little while last night.  I am not a wizard expert (just the opposite) but if we
can make this happen it would make the whole thing easier to use and more maintenance friendly.