[AccessD] Warnings

Bob Heygood bheygood at abestsystems.com
Sun Jun 7 12:56:26 CDT 2009

Hello Max,

Thanks for your quick response.
Yes, that handles num 2 + 3 on my list.
I still get the first message and I think it has to do with using a mapped
drive, as when I run the same file from the C drive, I do not get that
message. Anyone confirm this?

I also still get the two messages when automating/performing the merge.
Maybe I am stuck with the first as long as I use a hyperlink to open the
Word doc?
I don't ever remember getting the second one before (Warning. Opening this
document will run the following SQL statement:
SELECT blah blah...) Anyone?

TIA

Bob