[AccessD] Administrivia - Dickford Cohn Donation Fund

Bryan Carbonnell listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Tue Jun 16 12:23:45 CDT 2009

RESEND with Links this time.
Bryan

"We're a family."

Members often share that sentiment in their posts. The Database
Advisor group is a family. It's obvious in our responses and brief
explosions of humor that we care about one another.

Dickford Cohn, a member of our family has suffered a great loss. Due
to a fire, this member has lost his home and all of his belongings. He
recently spent a number of weeks in the hospital, recovering from
serious burns. You can read more about his horrific encounter with
death in the online article, Hawker dragged from trailer fire. Keys
News ( http://keysnews.com/node/13470 )

The DBA Board of Directors recently voted to accept donations from
members on Dickford's behalf. The DBA organization will keep nothing
for administrative purposes -- we will forward every cent donated to
Dickford.

>From the time of this message until July 31, 2009, every donation
received will go to Dickford Cohn.

Make your donation via our existing PayPal account link (
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/donations/dickford.asp ).

If you prefer snail mail, please send donation to the following address:

Database Advisors, Inc.
814 Peppard Drive
Bel Air, MD 21014

Please make your check or money order payable to Database Advisors,
Inc. As always, donations of any kind are not mandatory for
membership.

John R. Bartow

President Database Advisors, Inc.
Email: president at databaseadvisors.com