[AccessD] Trap ODBC failures

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jun 17 02:45:31 CDT 2009

It's amazing the number of times that sort of thing happens when you post to this list.

I was just composing a message to the list asking for help on a problem I was having.

Trying to write a nice clear explanation of the problem for the list made me think a bit more
about it and I realised that another approach would solve it.  It's doing exaclty what I want
now .

Thanks for your help everyone :-)

--
Stuart