[AccessD] Preventing App Shut Down and Pop Up Forms

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Thu Jun 18 18:35:54 CDT 2009

Hey Stuart
I am not telling you anything you don't already know. We are talking the
same logic. Very simple concept. But no hiddened forms.etc.
Just based on the Unload event and what forms are loaded.
As I said no rocket science, but the beauty is the user cannot close the
application, other then returning to the Main Menu.. Which is cooly,
cooly and exactly what I wanted.
Modal forms (which was my main point) were the problem, cause it
conflicted with the UnLoad event of the parent form and caused a major
lock up/crash on the sub/popup  form. And that is why if you call a
second form to pop up you have to delare modal = false for the parent
form and then on close set modal for the parent form = true.