[AccessD] Conditional subforms

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jun 19 03:49:31 CDT 2009

Hi Jim

Well, you could tell the client that for the project to go off the rails it first has to be on the rails - which it obviously isn't and which will not going to happen if he doesn't allow his repareteur to act.

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 19-06-2009 06:10 >>>
Thank you very much Stuart. Now that was simple so now I can resolve the
cascading SubForm problem.

Unfortunately, I can proceed no further for the moment as the client has not
given me 'Carte blanche' to make any major changes... any changes for that
matter as he is afraid the whole project will go off the rails like with the
last programmer. ;-)

Wouldn't you guess; there is no foreign key and data is incomplete...

Jim