[AccessD] Conditional subforms

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Jun 19 09:24:03 CDT 2009

<<<
I just have to be the programmer and not the physcritist. ;-)

Hi Jim,

Have a look:

<<<
Measure for Measure
http://www.infoq.com/presentations/measure-for-measure

One comment below that webcast is guessing:

"...the future REAL computer science. Maybe it will be compound by a mixture
of mathematics, sociology and programmers' psychology ;-"

--
Shamil