[AccessD] duplicating a row

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Jun 19 10:58:44 CDT 2009

Hi Gustav,
That's the problem, since A97 they've added all kinds of things I'll never
use so I don't always catch the things I could use.

I thought maybe someone here that was a bit more curious and ran across
something and could answer this off the top of their head.

If we don't ask these simple questions we could spend a lot of time looking
for something that isn't there :o)

John B.