[AccessD] Learning .Net

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:53:19 CDT 2009

I love this line:
 I have not seen any "earth shattering" advances to
spread/work sheet and database concepts since their original design,
only silly bells and whistles.

But really, it should read:

 I have not seen any "earth shattering" advances to
spread/work sheet and database concepts since their original design,
only silly bells and whistles and incompatibility between versions.

:)

I would say learning SQL server would be an easier transition.

You can learn Oracle after you are comfortable with SQL server.