[AccessD] Learning .Net

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 23 07:04:33 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil

We use the basic version of LogMeIn, the Free version. Works extremely well, is very fast, bumps through any firewall, and uses 256 encryption.

  http://www.logmein.com

I even use it to remote control my own workstation from home rather than remote desktop - with no VPN.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 23-06-2009 13:09 >>>
Hi William,

What tool(s) do you use to get at clients' PCs? - I have used to use MS Live
Messenger and it worked well - I have worked with VS2008 running on client's
PC, and I have made fixes in the source code, then run application from
within VS2008 in debug mode etc.

Working that way isn't safe probably as I guess data flow back and force
without encryption but my client didn't care about that issue...

--
Shamil