[AccessD] Pseudo Pointer to a Function

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 23 14:53:37 CDT 2009

Hi Arther:

Yes there is. I have a friend, who is a bit of a guru in MS SQL and he built
an entire database system using, and don't quote me, the EVAL() statement to
use function names passed back and forth through the procedures. The whole
thing ran like a object database; even the function names were stored in
tables... very slick. I have a copy of the code but could not get it to work
as some of the external processes were "C" and definitely not my forte. I
will try and get you some more info when things quiet down.

Jim